Saturday, September 25, 2004

'Hurricane' Jeanne hammers her two sons....

Well, not literally! But that is my mom's name and two of her sons are in Florida at this time. My one brother lives in Fort Lauderdale and his power is going off and on. I'm still mad at him for calling my family room a bordello because I have a red sofa now. Oh I do hope the dear boy is safe (as always-and his 'little dog' too).
My other brother is down in Disney World with his family (wife and two sons). They were suppose to come home today, had checked out of the Contemporary and decided to call the airport to see if the plane was on time and surprise!!-all flights have been cancelled. They high-tailed it back to the hotel and got another room. No one in either Orlando or Fort Lauderdale is allowed to leave their buildings. My older brother is suppose to be able to leave in a few days. This was his 50th birthday trip. I don't know if I would have picked September to go, but you never know. They had great weather all week.
Crossing fingers and doing some praying.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS