Sunday, September 26, 2004

Cat Stevens

"Oh baby, baby it's a wild world!" I really can't believe a well known performer wasn't allowed to enter the USA last week. I loved his music! He's been around for 30 yrs. He did a benefit concert in the states not that long ago. They saw Islam and he was 'branded' and kicked out of the country. What's right and what's wrong? I am a practicing Catholic and every time I open the hymn book and see 'Morning Has Broken', I think of the former Cat Stevens. What's wrong is when innocent people are getting decapitated at a whim. The families beg for their loved ones lives and those pleas fall on deaf ears. It is a wild and crazy world and Cat Stevens plays no part in the insanity.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS