Saturday, September 18, 2004

Hurricane Jeanne followed by Karl

We're getting drenched with rain today, thanks to Ivan. The next Hurricane was Jeanne, but now she's a tropical depression. The funny thing is my mom's name is Jeanne and spelled the same way! And then we all had a good chuckle as the next Hurricane is Karl and mom's ex and my father is Carl. That spawned a few jokes, believe me.
And of course my furniture is expected in all this mess too. I sure hope they have it wrapped well. It is only a few steps from the drive, up the sideway and into the house.
My older brother Dave and his family are in Florida as I write this. That's if the weather didn't hold them up. This is my brother's favorite place on the face of the earth. He is going in celebration of his 50th birthday which was this past July 4th. His wife Mary Anne had a scare when her mammogram found a few lumps that had to be biopsied. She is fine though.
I am on the verge on understanding the makings of Blinkies. I printed out tutorials and almost had one made and it wasn't quite right. When I pasted it into the animation shop, the lettering went away. It's gotta be easier than I'm making it.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS