Friday, September 17, 2004

Four for Friday

FOUR FOR FRIDAY
Q1: Breakfast: Do you eat breakfast every morning? If so, do you generally tend to eat the same thing each morning, or do you try to mix it up on a daily basis?

I must have my real tea with Splenda and lemon to start off with. Generally what I eat depends on how hungry I am and how late it is. Today I had two pieces of Aunt Jemina french toast as it was a little later and I am having a light lunch. I like peanut butter granola bars, Hot Pocket egg and bacon 'sandwiches' (and they are light too), pancakes and good old toast too. The breads have to have margarine and syrup or jam on them too. I can't eat cereal anymore as cold stuff bothers my tummy in the morning.
Q2: Lunch: If you could have lunch today with any two or three people you wanted (dead or alive), who would you have lunch with? Also, if you were able to eat that lunch at any location on the face of the planet, where would that be? And finally, if you could choose to eat anything you wanted, what would you have?

Most people would say Jesus for a lunch companion. I would be 'blessed' to be in his presence. I think I would like to eat with my grandfather who passed away when I was a few months old. Any relative who passed on before I really knew them would be neat. I have heard so much about them all. Where to eat-some beautiful beach resort with a nice lobster dinner of course!
Q3: Dinner: On average, how many nights per week can you be found cooking dinner for yourself or for yourself and others at home in your own kitchen?

I try to cook 4-5 nights a week. I am quick to burn out after 3 days. So if I cooked for 3 nights, we ate pizza the next and then I cooked another few days, that would be fine. As you know (if you read my posts) I hate my kitchen as there is no counter space, so cooking is really a chore for me. Also my husband and son are really not into me trying new foods on them.
Q4: Generally speaking, which do you feel you have more of in your life... control or influence?

I think as long as your parents are still around and involved in your life its control. I feel that my mom helps to generate how I feel that day. If she is upset or stressed, then that follows me around the rest of the day. I hope I am a good influence on my son, but I know I still have control over him too. He's living under my roof.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS