Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Teddy collage for Pea

After I weeded around the pond(no frog escapees, but one was sitting piggyback on the floating alligator), I came in and played some Sims2 (definitely a game I have to get use to) and made this for my sweet new friend up north, Pea. I hope you like it. I try not to pick 'the usual' photos. I put a little boy in the middle because I know you have sons. There is Radar O'Reilly's teddy from M*A*S*H up in the right. I found a teddy that looked like my Sean's Boo Bear (near the middle kinda on an angle). And it wouldn't be a proper Dianne collage without a vintage photo! Enjoy! (click to enlarge)

2comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Oh Dianne, I LOVE IT!!!! I'm late in commenting on blogs tonight but I'm so glad I finally got to yours...what a lovely surprise:-) You do such beautiful work!! I'm saving this for sure:-) Thank you again soooo much!!! xoxox

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Oops, me again...do I have your permission to post the collage on my blog and tell them you made it for me?? If you'd rather they only be on your blog, I'll understand:-) I'm just so thrilled with it!! Love all the teddies you chose, it's just perfect!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS