Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Flash from the past

Every Tuesday night I try to catch 'Last Comic Standing' and then switch over to the ABC show The One: Making of a Music Star'. This one judge looked so darn familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on who he was. This judge looks like a French painter who has painted his mustache blue and goatee green and wears funky clothes and mostly berets. Finally tonight the host called him 'Mark' and the memory vault in the deep crevices of my brain went Mark Hudson? Was he a ' Hudson Brother' who my friend Lisa and I adored in high school and even went to the Allentown Fair to see in the summer of '75? Is this Kate Hudson's uncle?

Man, what happened?

2comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS