Sunday, February 05, 2006

My heart is touched

Thanks for the sweet, touching comments about the bear that I stitched for Joanna. Even her mama left a comment. How great is that?
One wonderful thing about blogging and the internet is that I can share my stitching with you.
Next up-Independence Hall for a tourist themed quilt. One of the ladies in my online stitching group found some awesome backing fabric featuring postcards. There are some interesting designs coming in so far. I believe someone is even doing the Aurora Borealis! Watch for 'the hall' in a few months. I started it today and can't find all the colors I need. The book is from the 70s. Not saying the colors are obsolete, I just don't have a few of them. I have subbed some already thanks to my DMC floss swatch booklet. If you don't have one of them, you are missing out. That's if you are a stitcher who needs to look up a color!

1comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS