Tuesday, July 12, 2005

We're having a heat wave...

....a frickin' tropical heat wave! I went out to do a few things for a lousy half an hour and I was in a dripping perspiration. The humidity was way up there. I managed to get 3 loads of wash done and I'm not finished yet.
I found plants for the piggie grill, in fact I did take a photo with the three pots of pink geraniums in it! Will post soon. I was going for begonias, but the geraniums were perfecto!
Good frozen food alert-Perdue makes a pretty decent 'Bourbon' chicken. We had some tonight with wild rice. Not fatty and a lot like the coating they use on Chinese food chicken. We all liked it. Sliced up a nice fat beefsteak tomato too (from the produce stand).
Settled in for 'I Want to a Hilton' which is rather lame, but there isn't much on in the summer. Did Mama Kathy clone herself in the form of her daughter Paris? The only difference besides age is that Paris has a squeaky voice. I did catch 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' where they cleaned up a nudist. That was hysterical. I think those guys are so cool. I could easily be 'girl'friends with any of them. ; ) If you haven't caught this show, now's the time and you will have to watch it every week.
I also like '30 Days' the show by 'Supersize Me' guy Morgan Spurlock. That's on the FX channel. It's like a 'Wife Swap' of sorts, i.e. he has put a Christian in a Muslim environment and a straight guy with a gay roomie. Not to be missed.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS