Sunday, June 26, 2005

Stitching Blogger Question...

Are there any types of designs that you won't stitch?
Because I do charity stitching for Love Quilts, I have done almost every kind of design from Precious Moments to flowers. I think the Precious Moments are cute, but I wouldn't do them for myself, maybe for Tori if she asked.
Computer generated charts can be the pits sometimes if the person who did the chart didn't adjust the colors correctly. I bought one of Rose from Titanic on eBay and started to do her only to find that her face was gray! That was a waste of money. If I ever try to do the design again, I have a lot of color fixing on it.
I also probably wouldn't do a design that I have seen dozens of times on the internet. I won't name the designer, but these are usually of elegant ladies. If you love them and do them, that is wonderful, but I am quirky, I like things that are a bit different. At least do them on different color fabric than what the designer suggests or change the colors to make it your own.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS