Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Twitchy eyelid

Anybody ever have this problem and it doesn't resolve itself in a few days? Mine's been twitching since Florida. I can actually make it twitch if I 'over' blink that eye(right). It's definitely just the upper lid twitching. Not sure if I rubbed my eye too hard or if it's just an annoying thing. I may call the eye doctor just to see. Forget about research on the internet, they scare you by saying it could be a 'neurological problem'. I actually thought it was a PMS thing. Not too sure about that. It seems like parts on the right side of my body tend to bother me the most and I am left-handed. Go figure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I told you about Sean's new car, but not that we found several ads quoting the exact car at a much lower price. Without taxes, about $360 less! Brian called the dealership and the manager said that all the ads were misprints. Even the one on the internet. He's full of you-know-what. So we were debating what to do. Mom mentioned Tracy Davidson, the Consumer Reporter for NBC1o here in Philly. I went to the Consumer complaint form and filled it out. I messed up some of the numbers, but the paperwork wasn't here in front of me. I forgot Brian had copied it for the insurance company and I went to write back to correct myself and Tracy had written back to confirm our problem. That's when I quoted her the correct prices. Crossing fingers!!!!
Update:Nothing new from Tracy. Wonder if me quoting the wrong prices messed that up for us?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Off to Penn State to talk to a lady in the Learning Center about Sean's classes. We still aren't sure what that is all about. I'll let you know.
Update: Sean is recommended to participate in an 30 hour 'seminar' to help improve mostly his math skills. He can to this from the end of June until August. He'll probaby go for 5 hour stretches for 6 times. I think they basically want to see if he can handle the math for his major. He was really annoyed at first because 'his summer would be interrupted'.

2comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    1.) Total number of books I've owned:I would have over 1 k

    2.) Last book I bought: Some used old hardbacks at a sale like Jo's Boys by Louisa May Alcott.

    3.) The last book I read: Still reading the Outlander because it has over 800 pages. : )

    4.) 5 books that mean a lot to me: Through the Glass Darkly, Gone with the Wind, Betty Crocker's A Child's First Cookbook, Fannie Farmer Cookbook because Brian gave it to me and I have the binding taped and Mr. Willoughby's Christmas Tree.

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    That should read 'Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree'.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS