Monday, May 02, 2005

May stitching goals

Thanks to Mindy for reminding me!
So I have to finish Sean's graduation present.
I am almost done the mortar board and need to make the tassel and do the lettering. I found a frame at the thrift shop, but was waiting to buy it as it was too expensive. I'll probably end up buying one at Michaels or AC Moore because it won't be there next time I go.
Love Quilts square- Robin Fledgings
Need to get the fabric out and put a few stitches in it though it's not due until September.
Walk in the Woods-
I am loving this. I've done about three of the fancy letters and am on my second motif.
Smaller projects-
PS Santa (taking on trip): Swan(fixed it and am working on it a little at a time); herb garden on linen-that is a bugger, but I am almost half way finished it.
My mom wanted to draw a picture of an English Sheepdog for a friend, but I happen to have a cross stitch pattern for a doggie tag and will start that and maybe she can finish it up.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS