Friday, April 29, 2005

Seems like I'm blogging alot, I know...

Actually I'm getting it out of my system as I probably won't be near a computer for 4 days from the 6th-9th because of our Florida trip. We can't wait! Brian is a bit anxious as he hasn't been on a plane since 1989. I am praying my sinuses will be clear and I won't have to use the bathroom too much on the plane. And damn that 'Lost' show! Funny how you worry about dumb things. Hey John Travolta, come get us! (he's a pilot too). I was just suffering so much with my nose and throat today. My nose feels like it's closing up and it's burning. Flonase is helping, but I bet I'll have to take a dose of Sudafed tomorrow. Crossing fingers.
Watched one of the best contestants get the boot tonight on 'Survivor'. Here she's a local girl from Glenolden, PA. Brian just happen to work in the same town for 13 yrs. Bet she knows the company he worked for too! She's a 'Prendy' girl, went to the burb Catholic girl's high school. I know other grads from that school (one was in my wedding party). Pretty neat. I usually pick up a local accent, but she didn't seem as 'Philly' as Paul from Extreme Makeover:Home Edition.
~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't plant outside, too windy. I got hung up repotting indoor plants. I did about 10 plants from Prayer Plants to Christmas cacti before I ran out of potting soil. I have another bag outside though. I'd like to combine the leftover cacti into one big pretty pot. They are one of my favorite plants. I also have a windowsill full of African violets. I do have a green thumb, don't I? Wish me well with my sinuses. : )


0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS