Saturday, April 30, 2005

Taught him well...at least at some things...

What a dreary day here! I did a little flower planting late yesterday-some snapdragons, the mini-marigolds and some chamomile in the fairy garden. It looks colorful and sweet.
Sean went to the 'after prom' event from 11 pm-5 am last night. He didn't attend the prom, but the after prom event is open to all juniors and seniors. They started this about 6+ yrs ago so the kids had something 'fun' to do after the prom. They have door prizes, including a car. Sean didn't win the car. I had trouble sleeping as I was wondering how he was holding up. No problem-he came right home and crashed until lunchtime.
So in my subject line I am talking about Sean-he is so neat and tidy with his clothes. His father is the opposite! I asked Brian to come back in the bedroom to pick out some shirts, etc for our trip. I dumped about 40+ shirts on the bed. He said he didn't have that many clothes before I did this! He forgets what he has! They were stinky, like they needed a good airing out. So I washed half of them today though I wasn't really up to it. He just wants to wear t-shirts and shorts. Surprise-he's taking a couple of polo shirts to wear out to dinner. I folded all the shirts 'just so' and separated them (I am a perfectionist to some degree) by color and design. I can guarantee you that they will be all messed up in a month's time. This is what happens when you marry someone whose mom was still washing his undies at age 27! I just inherited all the stuff she use to do for him. And he doesn't really care if he looks clean and polished at all. Sean does. I found a steamer that gets the wrinkles out of clothes and he used it today. At least one cares, and the other is a lost cause.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS