Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bedtime routine...don't get to excited...

It takes longer and longer as the years go by. I swear by washing my face every night and have done that all my life. I am lucky to have Lancome products (thanks to gift cards) and I use the cleanser, toner and dry skin cream. Then it's eye drops (just the wetting kind), chapstick, maybe Flonase or herbal nasal spray and cream for my dry tootsies. I've been using the udder cream as previously posted and my dry feet have improved tremendously. I have some herbal rub if I feel stuffy if I don't use the medicine. I just started using cuticle cream again. Sometimes I put meds on my face. Of course tooth and hairbrushing are squeezed in there too.
Wasn't that an interesting post? I know people in my own family who don't wash their faces, and to me that is just nasty.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS