Friday, March 04, 2005

Explaining 'the boys'

Ok, I'm not an oversexed, crazy middle-aged lady. It's okay to 'look and admire', correct? Like I hear guys say when they stop looking they die. So I happened to see Shemar on 'Oprah' today and he is fine! I don't know that much about him only that he's been in a soap and he's in a new movie called 'Diary of a Mad Black Woman' or something like that.
And I've loved Tim babes since he was in a show where he flashbacked to his teens (like that Kathleen Turner movie) in the late '80s. And 'Wings' was one on my favorite shows. And his remake of 'Fugitive' was good. I think he's an underrated actor and I miss seeing him!
Glad to see that 'Eyes' is coming along. Hope it's not on the same time as my regular shows.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS