Friday, February 25, 2005

Udderly Smooth

When you find a product you like recommend it! I had gotten some of this up in 'cow country' (Lancaster County) and just found a big jar of it at Trader Joes. My cuticles and feet get really dry in the wintertime and this works nice, especially my tootsies. I think it's funny that something originally made for cow udders is now being pushed toward the human market.
Testamonials:
"I started using Udderly SMOOth® this winter. I used to get cracks in my fingers.. NO MORE!!!! I love it and threw out all my other hand cream."
-S. Gilbert
"My feet have been so dry at times that they've cracked and bled. Today my feet feel wonderful and are already getting soft and smooth I don't think I've ever been so impressed
with anything I've bought!"
- M. Birnbaum
"Thank you for your wonderful product Udderly Smooth®... I have splits and rough hands for many years and it is the only product I have ever used that has healed my hands.
Sunburn
Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream does not contain alcohol and can be used to moisturize sunburned skin without stinging. Apply generously to your sun-exposed skin and allow time for the Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream to disappear. For best results, apply daily after showering. Try chilling a tube of Udderly Smooth® in your refrigerator for optimum cooling action. You may notice even notice a reduction in flaking and peeling.
"I had a really bad sunburn on both my shoulders. . . . I tried Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream on my burn. In just a few days, it turned a nice tan color, and I think I haven't peeled. I have used countless other products in the past for my sunburns, but now I will use Udderly Smooth®." - R. Griffiths
Sports Usage
Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream contains moisturizers that are effective during challenging and often grueling conditions. We have heard from individuals who use Udderly Smooth® on their feet when hiking to minimize blisters. We've also heard from horseback riders and marathon bike riders who use our product to prevent saddle sores.
Hobbies
Many quilters, lacemakers, embroiderers and other needle workers use Udderly Smooth® while working on their projects. Our non-greasy formula will not leave a stain on their delicate needlework.

"I'm a professional counted cross stitch designer. With all the stitching I do professionally, I need a lotion that doesn't leave a residue on my fabric and threads. Udderly Smooth® is a wonderful
and perfect product for stitchers. I highly endorse and recommend it!!
-P. Kellogg
(I know who this designer is!)

Working Usage
Many people use our product as part of their daily activities. Office workers appreciate the greaseless stainless aspects of the product. Many users apply Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream frequently to minimize the skin drying effects of frequent hand washings, working with solvents, or dusty conditions. They are typically pleased with the resulting improvement in their skin and the ease of cleanup after using Udderly Smooth®.

"As a nurse, my hands get EXTREMELY chapped after multiple hand washings in any single day. Two days ago I came across your Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream and am greatly IMPRESSED.


0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS