Thursday, February 24, 2005

Shopping Maniacs

Never believe a shopaholic when she says 'let's go to Walmart for 1/2 hour'. That's a lame line. And the so called shopaholic is a size 8 so there are tons of clothes for her on the sale rack. I did well myself-some nice pants, a suede like top in dark peach, some stretchy tops, Austrian crystal jewelry sets and a watch with interchangable leather bands-all for $1-$5. I try to be careful about what I buy, but these buys were so good. The damn watch was only $3. I had trouble interchanging the band this morning. I ended up digging into the holes with the end of my embroidery scissors where the little spring thingies have to fit. I was shaking my wrist and the watch flew off. It's actually ok now. The pants are a little tight around my tummy bulge-darn jelly belly, never looked the same after Sean tummy! Mom was blue today, she's always this way after seeing me, plus she asked her boarder to leave as he was holding back portions of his measly rent to her. She's put up with him for almost 4 yrs now. None of her kids want him there. He has the mentality of a 12 yr old (but very smart except for math), but he can't see beyond his own crooked glasses.
~~Snow galore! Over 8 inches we think. Sean had off and it didn't start to snow and stick until after 11am. He loves to sleep in. I have to get out and take some photos tomorrow.
~~~I had a weird dream this morning. I dreamed I was at a school or church function and helping with the food. When it was my time to eat, all the 'crappy' food was left and people were talking about me behind my back. I actually had a tear run down my face while I was lying in bed this morning. Now if I analyze this myself, it may be I am feeling self-conscious because of my 'roots' showing or that my brother told my mom that Brian and I looked fat. (Or hormones?)He said this to me 3 yrs ago when Mom, Sean and I went down to visit him. Nothing like saying something positive about a person. He is a jerk sometimes. He's looking for his third job in a year's time. He has a fat head.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS