Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Mind Hump-Halloweenie

1. What are your favorite Halloween songs?
The Monster Mash and Thriller, but Iike the video a lot more than the song.
2. Do you know the words to any of the songs from The Rocky Horror Picture Show? (Which ones?) Let's do the time warp, Dammit Janet
3. The spooky monsters are coming after you. You know that music will soothe each one long enough for you to escape...but each monster requires different music, what do you play for:
a: Dracula- Strangers in the Night
b: Frankenstein-Whenever I see your smilin' face
c: The Wolf Man- I wanna hold your furry hand
d: The Mummy-Wrap your arms around me?

4. You've been cursed and turned into a spooky Halloween creature.
What creature are you, and what's your theme song? George W. Bush and my theme song is 'She bang' Now all my Republican friends will really get up my crawl
5. Halloween is a time for creepy movies. What creepy movie has the best music, in your opinion? Psycho

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS