Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday Madness

1. My computer chair is the most used piece of furniture in my house.
2. The one electronic 'gadget' that I use most often is my TV remote control .
3. My favorite appliance, and the one I absolutely cannot live without is the microwave oven.
4. One thing that I thought I just HAD to have at one time, and I now barely ever use, is my smoothie maker.
5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via email or the phone.
6. I own more cd's (or other music media) than I do family photos.
7. All my important addresses are stored in/on my file box.
8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose x and z.
9. I probably own about 15 pieces of software that I haven't used in years.
10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would be bananas and bread.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS