Monday, September 20, 2004

Just a few....

Hey...added a few interesting blogs to my list. Will keep checking them to see if 'they are worthy' to read. Mindy is my pal and got me into blogging, so she stays for good. I snagged some of the others from her that are interesting and comical-Fully Caffienated and Annette's Acre among the others who like to cross stitch. Don't strike me down because I don't have ALL cross stitch blogs. I'll cheer you on with your stitching, but I don't want to see every step of it either. I'll get jealous as I am such a slow stitcher.
Heck, I even added cutie Zack Braff's blog too (He's Dr. Dorian on the tv show Scrubs). Hey Zach, can't wait to hear your Emmy chatter. He's pretty funny.


0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS