Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday's Feast


APPETIZER

Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
I had a Hasbro Thumbelina doll that looked like a real baby. I slept with her, cut her hair and just loved her to pieces. She made up a litttle for not have a baby sister.


SOUP

If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
At least one hot meal a day.

SALAD

Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?
Several times. He calls me twice anyway to check up on me, which is nice. I wonder what he would like for dinner, etc. Just the other day (in my mind's eye) I had him dressed like 'Mr. Darcy' from the DVD I was watching (Pride and Prejudice). He had the long jacket with the high waisted trousers and his curly hair was poufy-he looked-interesting! ; ) Sorta what I had in mind:



MAIN COURSE

What is something you believe in 100%

I've been reading blogs lately where the individuals said there is no God (actually two blogs and blogs I use to read all the time). I believe there is a power greater than us and that even the smallest things are miracles. I find it odd that people who have children may make this kind of statement.

DESSERT

Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."
I went to my mom's on the intention of taking her shopping and ended up cleaning half her kitchen.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS