Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Land that I love

This is a collage of areas in PA that I love. I've never traveled further than the State college area. In this collage-the background is the Delaware River(which has had all kinds of flooding problems lately); the Poconos, New Hope (also flooded); Philadelphia with the Liberty Bell , Art Museum and the bronzed 'imprints' of Rocky's boxing shoes; southeastern PA where I live and rounding the bend is Lancaster, PA. Can you see Sean and me in there? Sean is actually in Delaware. I am at Longwood Gardens near here.
We are going to eat soon. I made red potato salad, cucumber and tomato salad, fruit salad and Chocolate lava cupcakes-like Curtis Stone made on his show 'Take home chef', but not as nice. These will be good with vanilla ice cream or Cool Whip. We are also having burgers and hot dogs-what else?
We had a storm go through here around 3. We were going to have mom here, but it's too hot for her to travel (her car's a/c is shot).

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS