Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Very sleepy...

...I felt like I had menstrual cramps from the early evening until about 3 am when the Tylenol and heating pad helped me to fall asleep. The thing is I just went through 'all that' less than 2 weeks ago. I made an appt with the gyn for Friday because I didn't like how I was feeling. I just looked at a few pages on uterine fibroids (I had to refresh my knowledge about them). I think they are acting up and I don't know whether to wait until my yearly exam on 8/23 or to actually go on Friday. I depends on how well I sleep the next few nights.
I still haven't been down to see my mom and it will be 2 weeks tomorrow. I was telling her about the above problems and she said she 'needed milk'. Sometimes people who are in a fog of pain can't see beyond their own needs. I want to help her, really I do, but I wish she had gotten my sister-in-law to grab her a few groceries when she asked.
I want to join a 'Curves' or a similar establishment, but my cycle and fibroids rule my life. I guess I have to either live with them until menopause or try to seek relief by the doctor's suggestions. I have never had the doctor examine me, only the mid-wives. The doc looks like the carpenter on the TLC show 'While you are out'-Andrew Dan-Jumbo. Hmm.... wish me luck. I need a nap. (BTW, it's still really hot here).
Sean was involved in a fender bender yesterday with him being the filling in the sandwich between the three vehicles involved. He's fine, a little shook up though. A lady in her 30s was right near where she was going to turn and she plowed into Sean. The paint on half his bumper crackled. The front of his car that went into a van and caused damage to it isn't hurt at all. The poor kid had to stand in the heat for an hour while the police came. He was happy to tell us that he is moving into a higher math class. You know, this and my mom surely would cause me stress and screw with my insides. Geez.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS