Thursday, July 21, 2005

Extreme makeover...well almost

I'm only saying that because I got the 4th crown in my mouth today. Not a pleasant experience as the dentist had to put it in and take it out of my mouth about 6 times. I know the dentist would love to close the gap in my front teeth someday. He mentioned it years ago when I first started going to him. I told him I didn't want to look like Bugs Bunny with huge front teeth. The gap is me, it fits me. I also have a mole on my left cheek. That's me too. But what would I change about myself? The Extreme Makeover show was just on. I would get a nose job, a tummy tuck and liposuction to start off with! I would love to be able to wear a smaller size pant and skirt, without elastic waistbands. I don't think it will happen, but I think it would help my appearance tremendously.
Enough about me. I am sick myself over my mom having shingles. I was reading up on it today. She has like a 1 in 4 chance of the pain staying with her after the lesions go away because she is in that age group. She's suffered with sciatica since '03 and right now that isn't bothering her. Big surprise right? I don't know how she will live with that and be able to run a household. I don't think her future looks like rose gardens and tea parties. It just doesn't seen fair that my mom has to suffer like this.

1comments:

  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Sounds like you have had a rough day. You should join Zoey and I and indulge in a glass of wine. I'm sorry to hear that your mom isn't feeling well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS