Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Eye allergies?

I don't know if I have allergies brought on by all this terrible humidity, but my eyes have been red and dry for the past few days. The left is worse than the right. It even had a little stickiness on the lashes this morning. (I am not ruling out hormones either!) I am using artificial tears every half hour and the eye med Panatol too. If they are still bothering me tomorrow, I guess I will call the eye doctor. I don't take my eyes for granted at all because of my mom and grandmom. My grandmom was legally blind when she passed on. Both ladies have/had cataracts and glaucoma. I have been trying to finish up a cross stitch square too, but I really think it's more allergies than eye strain though they are aching like the later (may be a side effect of the Panatol).
I am looking at all the yard work that needs to be done and just shaking my head. Weed whacking is one of the chores that I usually do. I was sitting on the back patio pulling out weeds that had grown between the cracks in the cement. It had a ton of them. A few of the beds need work. I refuse to work outside in this kind of weather. The last weeding I did was at my mom's house last Thursday.
The zinnias are mostly fun 1970s colors like yellow, pink and orange. I so enjoy going out and seeing a new bloom. I can see why my grandmom loved them.

2comments:

  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Ick. My eyes have been acting up, too. When I wake up I look like I had too much fun the night before because my eyes are bloodshot. Some mornings I wake up and they are kinda stuck shut because they are goopy. I don't know if it's allergies or humidity or what, but this is the first summer I've ever had this problem.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Here's the fix-Clear Eyes Dry eyes formula!
    I was out in the yard and a bug flew into my eye that redder. I was worried it would be worse, but the Clear Eyes helped a lot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS