Friday, June 03, 2005

Praying to St. Anthony

I am getting so tired of losing thing, especially this year. For cripes sake, I misplaced an 18" bird bath. So now Sean can't find the detailed directions for his graduation day-like where to park, etc. I mean, most of the info he should know is pretty straightforward and all. He's going to have to ask a pal if he can look at their paper to refresh his memory.
Usually I will pray to St. Anthony, you know the saint who helps you find things. I took about two hours or so to look through every pile of papers I had here. I did get some tidying up done in the process, so that was not a waste a time. Sean is going to his Senior Dinner Dance tonight, so I'll look around the papers in his room while he is gone.
It's a rainy day. Good! It's been getting dry out there and I am not fond of using the watering can. I planted some sunflowers, gourds and pumpkins last night in this big circle. I have two circles out near the veggie garden. They look like miniature crop circles from the movie 'Signs' but minus the crops! : ) Let's see if the critters will leave the seedlings alone this year. The smaller circle is really sprouting now! So cool. I really love to watch them grow.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS