Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Blogger Stitching Questions

Ok, I have a few to answer.
The first is what do I do when I am in a stitching slump? Like the other stitchers, I usually just try to do something else creative for a change of pace. This time of year I am outside more than I am in, so I am gardening to express my creativity. To help me stitchingwise, I go through my tons of cross stitch stuff and either weed out what doesn't appeal to me anymore or find something to stitch and add it to the 'must do' pile. What has helped me a lot in the past is having a deadline (like for my charity stitching) or I work on and try to finish UFOs.

What do you like *least* about cross stitching?
I would say 'frogging' or ripping out stitches after I put an hour or more into the design. This happens more often than not and probably is the most discouraging thing for me.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS