Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Black tea rocks!

I got a bunch of bottled beverages called SoBes at the grocery store last Friday- a variety of teas and some other flavors. The green tea was okay. I had the black tea today and I swear I didn't have that late afternoon slump! It has ginseng in it and a little more sugar than the green tea. I did eat more for lunch. I weeded almost my entire rose bed and I figured out a few programs for my blog (thanks for the idea Abby). I even made mashed potatoes with the ribs we had (slow cooked boneless pork ribs with salsa in the crockpot all day). So I feel like I got things accomplished. It may also be that I am happy to be talking civilly with my mom again.
Brian set up the wrought iron umbrella table for me and got out my glider. Things are shaping up outside. The next thing will be planting flowers-my favorite thing!
I am get so darn excited about our trip too. The hotel looks awesome and I am sure the guys will have a blast. 10 more days!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS