Sunday, March 13, 2005

Happy Birthday JT...a few hours late

I actually did remember that James Taylor turned 57 on March 12th. Man, I can't believe all my favorite guy singers are all the same age-Kenny Loggins and Dan Fogelberg too. I hope Dan is doing better-he has prostate cancer.
Talking about my guys up there being in their late 50s is like my mom talking about how much she liked Perry Como when she was my age. Different music of course, but reflecting on the aging process going on. I am just happy these guys are still making music and performing and that I've seen all of them in person (James-3xs). Thanks for the 30+ years of music guys...so far!

(trivia:Kenny Loggins and his second wife Julia got married in the buff!)

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS