Saturday, November 06, 2004

Learning at 18

My son is having trouble understanding females. Here's what happened. He was suppose to meet a girl at a place for teens (local bands play) up in the next town. Sean's friend introduced them through the web and then the young lady started calling here once in a while. Well Sean either was getting wet feet or something, but he told the girl on the phone today 'not to follow him around' at the teen place. I sure didn't like that tone! Ouch. Of course the young lady just said 'hi' to Sean and that was it for the night. What did he expect? I heard the way he spoke to her a few times on the phone. He was very short with her. Now if I was him (and his dad echoes these sentiments) I would have tried to be nicer and maybe if Sean didn't like the young lady right away, there may have been a friend of hers that he likes. I don't get him at all. I think he relies too much on the internet to make friends. When he got on here, he was typing away to girls out of state complaining about the young lady he met tonight. He told me she was just to pushy for him. Maybe he wanted to play the dominant role and do the chasing. It's a confusing time for a young man, but all I ask of him is to be nice.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS