Friday, October 29, 2004

If Meme

IF you were to complete this sentence "I hate myself when..." how would it end?

I hate myself when I put down people I love. I usually don't do this unless I am provoked, but sometimes you say things you really don't mean. It's not like they don't do that to me either and Brian is really good at taking little jabs at me. Does he really mean it? I don't know. Weight is an issue here. We are both overweight, but not grossly overweight, but to the point where our triglyerides are high, and his are really high. My mom says I look thinner than I weigh. Brian has a tummy and really big Popeye type legs. So if we jab at each other, it's usually a weight issue. My meanies came out when that new show came on last week called 'The Biggest Loser'-I said, Brian, your show is coming on! That could have two meanings, and that was rotten of me to say that. But sometimes he says, 'they are fat like us' including me in the us part. I could go on, but that's a sore spot.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS